en gylden tid i 60'erne mener mange. Store stjerner funklede og en del beklædning som vi stadig finder ikoniske er mere interessante end nogensinde før. En del af vores favoritter kan findes her og vi ved godt at en del eksisterede inden 60'erne men det er versionerne fra nyere tid der fungerer for os!
: chambray-skjorte : college-jakke : straight leg selvedge jeans : bikerjakke : crew neck t-shirt :
Vi kan lide det!
Blue Blood laver ikke 1:1 replicas men som vanligt med det lille extra som gør den relevant i dag. Temaerne herunder er ment som inspiration for den kommende kollektion og for at du kan tænke store tanker. Se kollektionen i vores showroom til august eller i Berlin på Bread&Butter i Juli.
Nedenstående er uddrag fra creative director Steve Te Pas kollektions-beskrivelse:
We now make denims in Turkey where we stitch and wash but we also stitch in Turkey and wash in Italy with Martelli.
The Japanese mill where they make for RRL, we stitch and wash jeans just 3 pieces, but drop dead in a class of its own. We will have one jean with a price tag of RRP 750/800 in a limited edition of 100 pieces only.
The whole design of the denims changed for SS11 and these changes is also used for the AW10 production, we will start producing this in the same factories in Turkey and Italy mentioned above.
In 5 pockets:
- The Ziggy is reinstalled in its original tight fit, the Steve Fat Slim, Steve and The Reed is back to where they should be.
- a new fit the Morgan, a cool fitting loose jean.
- Detail wise changed a lot,
- more interesting, like different shaped and positioned 5th pockets on almost all the jeans
- back pocket shapes in great variations,
- 1 mini lobster rivet on each jean.
- Leather patches made in yellow, red, blue patches.
- the big black leather patch offered in 9 SKU’s in total, now in super thin leather,
- we added jeans with 2 patches, one on the waistband and one on the pocket.
In the constructed denims you see the biggest changes:
- All styles have Japanese city names: Tokyo, Okayama, Nagasaki, Shonam, Osaka.
- All the fits are compared to the 5 pockets in blocks. Tokyo is the constructed version of the Reed, etc.
- These jeans look as fresh as the first constructed denims looked at the time we introduced them.
- amazing details in pocket shapes,
- hidden details,
- darts instead of back yoke on some denims
- inside pockets,
- tailored backs and diagonal loops, etc.
- from Skinny straight constructed to bigger fitted jeans with all the bells and whistles.
- BB gave you the Fat selvedge jean, now I made a back selvedge jean, also something never seen before.
70 % will be stitched and washed in Turkey and 28% stitched in Turkey and washed in Italy and 2% Made in Japan.
Tailoring, leathers, knitwear, collection:
We have found a great tailoring factory in the North of China, owned by an Italian.